Society icon is a market place and tech platform where our icons and brands meet - to collaborate and evolve, together. Based on the voice that the icons have been given trough their social media channels, no matter the size of it, we’ve connected more than 15 000 people with their favorite brands by creating a service that people use to express their creativity, together with the brands they love – and a service for the brands to both grow sales, awareness and consumer loyalty.
As we are at the beginning of an exciting journey of growth and expansion we are now looking for an outstanding Partnership Manager to grow our team in the Nordics. You will play a critical role in developing senior business relationships and partnerships with media and marketing teams of top brands and companies in a big variety of industries. The goal is to help them be more cost and time efficient in their marketing and advertising spend in our platform, a platform that we see creates big value for our existing partners both when it comes to revenue and sales, reach and engagement and in strengthening the bond between the brands and their own consumers, fans, readers or followers.
Working across multiple verticals, such as fashion, entertainment, retail and music, you will build deeper relationships with existing clients and open doors to new partners and opportunities in an ever changing and growing market.
What you’ll do
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with our key clients and allowing us to better understand their businesses and position Society icon as an invaluable partner in overcoming their strategic marketing challenges.
• Raise awareness and the understanding of Society icon advertising and data capabilities on the client side.
• Represent Society icon at events and serve as a brand ambassador, communicating our core narrative and reinforcing the position we hold in the market.
• Meet and exceed advertising revenue goals
• You will have the opportunity to grow in your career an becoming a sales manager in a near future
Who you are
• You have 4+ years of experience in an online sales or vertical manager role at a big publisher or new business/client services at creative agency with at least 4 years of client facing experience as part of that role.
• You probably have a strong network of contacts within your verticals, but will also be adept at identifying new clients and contacts through various industries and resources, including LinkedIn and Xing, and are confident in initiating relationships with new contacts.
• You have a big understanding of marketing in general and digital and social media marketing in particular. · You have knowledge of online and offline media, experience of programmatic is preferable, and you have the natural ability to be creative with digital client solutions.
• You have phenomenal communication skills and you are a networking superstar with the confidence to build relationships at all levels, from c-level to junior.
• You have strong presentation and negotiation skills and a good record in closing deals.
• You are used to drive things forward as an individual contributor, yet you are a great team mate.
• You are able to (and like to) work in a fast-paced, exciting environment and across external and internal teams to deliver creative, fresh campaigns.
• You have dexterity in creating reports and presentations using Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org